Swelter Swelter

This was a beautiful flash.

The best thing was how you were able to capture a mood (even if I don't quite know what that mood is haha). Everything worked well together. The animation, designs, backgrounds, music, and colors.

The story was also really good! I really felt for the father and his son. I actually jumped a bit when that big guy started getting up.

Overall, fantastic job man.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

This is a great example of a 5 star flash!

I don't even know where to begin!

The drawings were incredible! The details to the face, along with the lighting and smooth animation, really made this flash. You were really able to capture how sick and demented the whole "show" is. At some points, I wanted to throw up (which is a good thing).

The song was great too. Again, just adding to the whole fucked upness of the whole "show".

Overall, great work. It really gave me a Metalocalypse feel to it.

I'm gonna go watch some My Little Pony now, so I can get these images out of my head

The Pocket Watch The Pocket Watch

Really interesting.

The best part about this flash was the backgrounds. The perspective was nice, they were well drawn, and the bit of shading added a nice touch and created a really interesting mood.

The animation was cool too, although it did seem a little unfinished at times. The seen with dad on the phone maybe could of had more movement.

Overall, it was, like I said, interesting. The plot was just weird enough to make you like it. The backgrounds really drew you in while the animation got across what it need to!

Good job :)

Sqr Sqr

Fun game with a great challenge level. It starts out simple enough to understand the basic elements of the game, then slowly progresses at a rate which isn't too slow, but doesn't jump up in difficulty.

The idea of being the lone test subject is a bit over done with games like Portal, Shift, Time Fuck, and so on. There isn't a big focus on the story, so it didn't bother me too much. But the set up has become over done.

Keep up the good work!

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

SNARF SNARF

To this day this is my favorite flash tutorial. When I first started using flash this helped me a lot. So pretty much, thanks for teaching me the basics of flash way back when!

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

SNARF SNARF

It's a nice short game, I like it. The only thing I think you should fix is that you should be able to walk diagonaly insted of just up down, left right.

Salt n' Peppa Salt n' Peppa

At first I thought this was stupid...

Then I realized that this was not a photograph. Keep up the great work man.

The Simple The Simple

This better win the robot contest.

I hate when people are too busy to realize all the beauty around

Goodnight Sweet Prince Goodnight Sweet Prince

This is what you get...

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HELP A STRANGER IN THE ALPS!