Sqr Sqr

Fun game with a great challenge level. It starts out simple enough to understand the basic elements of the game, then slowly progresses at a rate which isn't too slow, but doesn't jump up in difficulty.

The idea of being the lone test subject is a bit over done with games like Portal, Shift, Time Fuck, and so on. There isn't a big focus on the story, so it didn't bother me too much. But the set up has become over done.

Keep up the good work!

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

SNARF SNARF

To this day this is my favorite flash tutorial. When I first started using flash this helped me a lot. So pretty much, thanks for teaching me the basics of flash way back when!

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

SNARF SNARF

It's a nice short game, I like it. The only thing I think you should fix is that you should be able to walk diagonaly insted of just up down, left right.

stickBrix stickBrix

SNARF SNARF

It was a good game, nice and simple while entertaining. But the only problem was the background. I don't know if you tried to make it so crazy in the background to make it harder or anything but you was very distracting. Sometimes I would even lose track of my ball.

Also whenever I got a combo it would block the view of screen. Maybe move it to the side or make it smaller.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

SNARF SNARF

Great game, I couldn't get bored with it at all. I just had to beat it and I'd stop at nothing to do it. After 15 minutes I finnally beat it. The animation was nice, I liked the artowkr. I liked the music, you should have had a mute button tho. One thing that bugged me was that it was sorta like the other two Riddle Schools, with the fat kid and all. Oh well. Also props for the secret ending (I was a little scared that it was gonna be a screamer).

Paper Mario World Paper Mario World

SNARF SNARF

Unorigenal and full of bugs. First of all the hammer is impossable to use because every time you use it you go back like 3 steps. Then there is how you have no safe time after you get hit by an enemy. I get hit by the bulet bill and before it passed all the way through me I got hit like 3 times. Also make it harder next time and maybe a check point after you get to the underground. And I don't know why the file is so big, but I'm guessing it's the audio quility. If it's anything over 32 it's a bit unnessesary. Better luck next time.

Invader ZIM vs the S.E.B. Invader ZIM vs the S.E.B.

SNARF SNARF

Dude this is a pretty hard game. Controlls take a little time to get use to but after you know them you manover pretty well. The only problem would be lag in areas piled with enimes. Also nice Z IM Gaz hentai after you kill all the enimies on the last level. Lets just say I took a screen shot of that.

IZSBHR responds:

I thought I made it so you had to kill every enemy in the game =0

Douchemonkey Astronaut Douchemonkey Astronaut

SNARF SNARF

So this is the game you were talking about for a while, it was worht the wait. It was able to keep humor through out the game which is good, and the idea for it was great. All tho the red rings pissed me off a lot. Over all nearly perfect. Some problems was the music got old after you make it to space. I would have it so after you rach a different level it changes to a song that fits the mood better. Now time to find out if the game ever ends.

ICBM ICBM

SNARF SNARF

Gets a little boreing really fast. Maybe if you added more hings, but I don't know I didn't get passed level 1. The ICBM wouldn't arm also its way to easy to make it all the way without crashing but maybe it gets harder.

Draw-A-Game Draw-A-Game

SNARF SNARF

This was amazingly fun. It was just a sweet idea, so I this gets a 5. I really don't know what eles to say about this.